Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gasthaus Sampler for 2 - Manchester, TN

Gasthaus Sampler for 2 - Manchester, TN

I haven't discussed food too often on this blog, but for once I'll point out something that we don't see too often in these parts...

After spending the day at Old Stone Fort Archaelogical Park in Manchester, TN, my wife and I were hungry. We were surprised to find a German Restaurant in this medium sized town. The Sampler for 2 was litterally a little of everything and much more than two of us could eat. We washed it down with Spezi. Here's a list of the items here, I think:
Sauerkraut
Fleischpflanzerl
Bratwurst
Zigeunerschnitzel
Schweinebraten
Jagerschnitzel
Rahmschnitzel
Spatzle (Homemade Noodles)
Here's their website

No comments:

Post a Comment