Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Ryman Auditorium Balcony

Ryman Auditorium Balcony

I am one of those people who has always said 'I've lived in Nashville m entire life but has never been to the Grand Old Opry." I still haven't been to a show, but at least now I have taken a tour of the historic concert venue.

I do think the self-guided tour is well worth the money. This includes the opening video, which was far more interesting than a typical tourist site video. The guided backstage tour is probably best suited for the biggest country music fans as photos are not allowed except for one backstage view of the stage.

The place is full of history, from the architecture, wooden construction, Opry barn backdrop, stained glass windows and the Confederate Gallery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryman_Auditorium

No comments:

Post a Comment