Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2010 Lincoln Co. Fair: Free Fall ride at dusk

2010 Lincoln Co. Fair: Free Fall ride at dusk

The Lincoln County Fair in Fayetteville, TN is best known as the only place in Tennessee where you can see harness racing, which was discussed yesterday. There are quite a few other things to see like any fair. This is the top of the free-fall ride along the midway at dusk.

The rest of my Lincoln County Fair photos can be seen on my another Lincoln County Extended Gallery on the SeeMidTN.com website here:
seemidtn.com/gallery/index.php?album=lincoln-county/2010-...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!
    I need an email address where I can ask you a question. I can not connect through your "contact me". Please contact me at cmiles60@hotmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete