Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Walls Art Park - Waverly, TN

Walls Art Park - Waverly, TN

I like this one for the shattered mirror comic book look, but it's almost certainly gone now.

The Waverly Walls Art Park is a place for any graffiti artist to create new works for everyone to enjoy. The park has provided multiple walls and an artist can pick the one he or she wishes to repaint. The park requests any artist to pick a wall which was last painted over 30 days ago, and to keep the new work suitable for all ages.

The park was created in 2019 and I visited in early Nov. 2020. This is one of my favorite walls from this visit. Once I visit again, I expect each of the 80 walls to be different.

Here is their website: www.thewallsartpark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment