Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

See Rock City Today

See Rock City Today

Originally known as the Tennessee Road, US411 was the highway used from Northwest Georgia to reach the Smokey Mountains. This Rock City barn in a cornfield is seen by northbound travelers in Bartow County along this highway.

This is now one of 85 different Rock City Barns I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Google Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment