Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Thursday, January 8, 2015

See 7 States from ROCK CITY

See 7 States from ROCK CITY

See 7 States from ROCK CITY
atop Lookout Mt.

It wasn't too long ago that this Rock City barn was in much better shape. Here is an older photo of the same barn. If you compare the modern picture with the one on the link, you'll see how small trees are growing in front of this barn and the barn is just in worse shape now. The barn is visible to southbound traffic along highway KY91 about 5 miles north of Princeton, KY in Caldwell County.

See it on a map here: goo.gl/maps/NAAZr

This is now one of 86 different Rock City Barns I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Google Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment