Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Extended Gallery: Historical Markers of Giles, Lawrence and Maury

Up to now, with the Historical Markers galleries, the counties I have put online so far have had enough markers to warrant one gallery for that county. These Have included Nashville, Williamson County, Rutherford County and Montgomery County. None of the other counties in Middle Tennessee have enough (that I have found so far) to warrant their own) so I will be grouping nearby counties. The newest gallery is:

Historical Markers of Giles, Lawrence and Maury Counties.

By the way, just because I publish a gallery, doesn't mean I'll stop adding content. For instance, I just added a couple more to the Rutherford County gallery.

If you like this kind of thing, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment