Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SeeMidTN.com is 1 year old!

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone who comes by to visit. I would be doing this for myself even if nobody stopped by, but in the first year there have been over 3000 visits to the blog.

Coming new for 2011!

Over time, I will continue to add more galleries to the Extended Galleries section of the website. I have uploaded the historical markers for the counties that have the most, but other counties will be uploaded over the next few months. I then plan on added other categories, such as Post Offices, highway signs, buildings and architecture, trains and more trains, etc. Is there something you want to see? Send me a message or leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Book Suggestions

One bad habit of mine is I get books about Middle Tennessee and the surrounding areas faster than I can read them. I need to let you know what the good ones are. I have a link in the top right corner called "Recommended Books" and from there, you can find the bookstore where you can get the books from Amazon. Many of these books are out of print and tend to not show up in searches. Some of these books provide great information, can be hard to find, but aren't necessarily expensive.

When I get a new book, and I have a relevant picture to go with it, I'll link to it from the blog. Those books will look like this:

Tennesseans & Their History

No comments:

Post a Comment