Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Feature on SeeMidTN.com

Historical Markers of Nashville

You asked for it... well, a couple of people asked for it, and maybe a few more of you might be interested. :)

I am in the process of setting up what I call Extended Galleries on the website, and the first new gallery is Historical Markers of Nashville. Over the coming weeks, I will add Historical Marker galleries for other places in Middle Tennessee. After that, I will have other themes, like highway signs, trains, post offices, etc. These galleries are going to contain topics that might not appeal to as many people, but I might someday put up something you've been waiting for. When a new galley arrives, I will announce it here.

Historical Markers of Nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment