Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nashville's Billy Graham statue

Nashville's Billy Graham statue

The people at Lifeway Christian built this statue of Billy Graham on their property in downtown Nashville.

The funny thing is it took me an hour to find this. I knew their building was across the street from Union Station, but I guess I never realized how much property they owned. I started on Broadway and walked the length of their property across 10th avenue when I concluded it wasn't at "gulch-level." I walked up through the TSU parking lot to McLemore Ave to Church Street, and it wasn't on Church St. either. From there, I examined Lifeway Plaza, 9th, Commerce Street, and then finally its actual location on 8th. so I got a few shots of it, and then my batteries died.

No comments:

Post a Comment