Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gone, but not forgotten: The White Trash Cafe

White Trash Cafe

Sadly, this place is now closed, and I learned about it's closing one day when I drove by and the building was repainted beige. I'm sad, not because I'd ever eaten there, but because I never got a better picture of the place, so this one will have to do.

It didn't really have a drive-thru, but on the left, you can see how the owners recreated a fake crash by having the back half of a pink Cadillac appear to smash through the blocks, with a message of "Under Repair."

They were located across the street from one of the entrances to the state fairgrounds. Depending on who you asked, it was a great meat-and-three, or nothing special. I suspect their biggest problem was location.

No comments:

Post a Comment