Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Friday, April 7, 2017

When You See ROCK CITY...

When You See ROCK CITY...

You See The Best!
It may be tough to see at first but those are the words once painted along this roof. Although not a barn, this building which looks like it was a general store many years ago was painted as if it was one of Rock City's barns. It's located in the small community of Topton, NC which is in the far northeast corner of Cherokee County near when highways US19 and US74 join up with US129.

This brings my total to 85 different Rock City Barns I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Google Map.

When You See ROCK CITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment