Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Fitzpatrick Hotel (Maybe haunted) - Washington, GA

The Fitzpatrick Hotel at Dusk(Maybe haunted) - Washington, GA



The Fitzpatrick Hotel on the Washington, GA town square dates back to 1898. It closed in the 1950s but reopened in 2004 after thorough refurbishment. The National Register of Historic Places property features Queen Anne architecture style with fantastic details inside and out.

My wife and I loved the look of it and decided to spend the night here on a whim. After we got settled in, a family member write to tell me it is haunted. I had an opportunity to walk around and explore and photograph much of the building.

I turned these photos into a narrated slideshow which you can view on Youtube here: If you just wanted to see photos without narration:
seemidtn.com/gallery/index.php?album=Outside_Tennessee%2F...

In the Narration, I tell the story of how we decided to stay here, what's different because of Social distancing, and how I learned it was haunted. I tell the popular ghost legends associated with the hotel. Then I show off our room 100 and the experience of staying here. Finally, I show off building details outside and in.

The Fitzpatrick Hotel (Maybe haunted) - Washington, GA

The Fitzpatrick Hotel (Maybe haunted) Front Desk - Washington, GA The Fitzpatrick Hotel (Haunted Room 307) - Washington, GA

The Fitzpatrick Hotel (Maybe haunted) Staircase - Washington, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment