Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Friday, March 27, 2020

See Beautiful Rock City

See Beautiful Rock City

I've been trying to organize my notes on which Rock City barns I have seen, and I found this barn which I never uploaded. I took this photo 13 years ago, but never uploaded it because the lighting was awful.

According to google maps, it's still around today.
www.google.com/maps/@37.0968886,-86.0091815,3a,60y,267.36...
It's on highway US 31W visible to southbound traffic in Barren County between Cave City and Park City.

This is now one of 91 different Rock City Barns I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment