Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Monday, July 28, 2014

Philips Light Bulb neon sign - Cookeville, TN

Philips Light Bulb neon sign - Cookeville, TN

Located along Jefferson Ave. (TN136) south of the Cookeville town square is this light bulb neon sign. The business with this sign is Williams Wholesale Supply and they apparently specialize in lighting fixtures. When I first learned of this sign, I did an internet search for Philips Light Bulb neon sign and this one was the only one I ever found, so maybe this store had it custom made.

I probably looked at my photos of this sign fifty times before I noticed this is a 130V incandescant bulb. I've been looking for a place that sells 130V bulbs, so maybe I should have actually gone in the store instead of just paying attention to the old neon sign like I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment