Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Saturday, February 2, 2013

See Rock City Barn (with a Bit of Snow)

See Rock City (and a Bit of Snow)

A small snowstorm rolled through the midstate late on Thursday (1/31/13). Since I was in the area, I decided to check out the closest actively maintained Rock City barn to where I live. This barn is seen along US41A in Rutherford County south of Eagleville.

I now have a total to 79 different Rock City Barns I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Google Map.

See Rock City Closeup (and a Bit of Snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment