Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Friday, November 16, 2012

Dual-sided Rock City Barn near Robbinsville, NC

Dual-sided Rock City Barn near Robbinsville, NC

Depending on which way you are travelling along highway US129 in Graham County, NC, there is a message on this advertising barn for you. The barn is located near a bend in the highway, so one message is on the south side of the barn, and the other message is along the west side. This is one of those barns that looks like it is being held up by the paint on the barn, so it may not last too much longer.

The message on the south side is written on the roof. It says:
SEE 7 STATES from ROCK CITY

The other message is painted on the side. This one reads:
When You See ROCK CITY You See the Best

This is the 76th different Rock City Barn I have photographed and uploaded to Flickr in my Rock City Barns set. People often ask me how I've found so many of them. I have drawn from many resources such as books and web sites and sometimes luck, but there's not really one "go to" place to find them all. Well, now on my website, I have tried to create a one stop source for the locations of all of the barns I've been to. On my Map of Rock City Barns page, I have plotted each barn on a Google Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment