Home     Daily Blog     Galleries     Maps     Contact

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Anderson County Courthouse - Clinton, TN

Anderson County Courthouse - Clinton, TN

The courthouse was built in 1967 at a cost of just over $1.5 Million. The courthouse is located in the middle of Clinton's town square while facing Main St. (which is also US25W). There are also some older business scattered along Main St., but the central business district seems to be a few blocks over at Market St.

Clinton is also the only small town in Tennessee I've seen with parking meters. I parked to the side of the courthouse and put a quarter in the meter which bought me almost an hour. However the machine didn't seem to work as it was still blinking "expired" so I had to do my photographic business as quickly as possible.

Anderson County Courthouse Front - Clinton, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment